This is the download link for the Samsung Galaxy W GT-I8150 Repair Firmware/4 File Firmware.
The Samsung Galaxy W GT-I8150 Full Repair Firmware/4 File Firmware(ROM) can be useful in fixing software-related issues.
Below are some of the servicing functions you can do with a Samsung Repair/4 Files Full Firmware.
- Fix Custom Binary Blocked by FRP
- Restoring to factory defaults
- Fix stuck, hang or stopping in recovery mode.
- Fix a device stuck/hang on the Samsung logo.
- Fix or repair IMEI, Baseband, Serial Number, WiFi, Bluetooth, and other connectivity related IDs
- Repair Knox
- Fix software issues causing the high temperature on device
- Change CSC of your Samsung device
- Update the Android version.
- Fix Camera issues on Samsung phones.
- Fix storage space full error on Samsung phones.
- To fix the slow operation of the Samsung device.
- Fix sensors error on Samsung.
- Fix applications stop working.
- Delete/wipe user data(hard reset), cache, pattern or password.
- Remove root/root access on Samsung.
- Fix software-related sound problems.
Before you continue, here are two important posts you should check out.
- To flash the firmware: Read the tutorial on how to flash the Samsung stock firmware/flash file via Odin
- Check the Samsung firmware compatibility codes page.
Samsung Galaxy W GT-I8150 Repair-4 Files Full Firmware
Here are the links to the Samsung Galaxy W GT-I8150 Repair/4 Files Full Firmware (ROM).
|Android Version||2.3 Gingerbread|
|Android Version||2.3.6 Gingerbread|
We would really love to hear your feedback, suggestions or complaints(if any).
Before you go, please share the post and also subscribe to our blog notification/email to stay updated. Thank you!