This is the combination file/eng firmware(flash file) for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 SM-T860C Android tablet.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 SM-T860C combination/engineer/ service flash file (ROM, firmware) can be useful in software-related cases.
Below are some of the servicing functions you can do with a Samsung Combination / Eng (Service)Firmware.
- To remove Google Account FRP(Factory Reset Protection) lock
- Enable ADB/Fastboot access on the locked Samsung phone using the ENG S.boot file
- To remove the Samsung Account lock or Samsung Factory Reset Protection
- Troubleshooting of your Samsung Galaxy device
- Restoring to factory defaults
- It enables the Service menu / Test mode to test the Samsung device.
- A combination file can be used to downgrade the Android version.
- Fix the device does not have the key-DRK issue.
- Fix stuck, hang or stopping in recovery mode.
- Fix a device stuck on the Samsung logo.
- Fix or repair IMEI, Serial Number, and other connectivity related IDs
- Repair Knox
- Change CSC of your Samsung device
- To flash the firmware: Read the tutorial on how to flash the Samsung Combination file to your Samsung Galaxy device.
- Check the Samsung firmware compatibility codes page.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 SM-T860C Combination Firmware ROM (Flash File)
Here are the links to the Factory Binary combination / Eng firmware/flash file for the Samsung Tab S6 SM-T860C.
|Name||Galaxy Tab S6|
|Android Version||9.0 Pie|
We would really love to hear your feedback, suggestions or complaints(if any).
Before you go, please share the post and also subscribe to our blog notification/email to stay updated. Thank you!