This is the combination file/eng firmware(flash file) for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T331 Android smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T331 combination/engineer/ service flash file (ROM, firmware) can be useful in software-related cases.
Below are some of the servicing functions you can do with a Samsung Combination / Eng (Service)Firmware.
- To remove Google Account FRP(Factory Reset Protection) lock
- Enable ADB/Fastboot access on the locked Samsung phone using the ENG S.boot file
- To remove the Samsung Account lock or Samsung Factory Reset Protection
- Troubleshooting of your Samsung Galaxy device
- Restoring to factory defaults
- It enables the Service menu / Test mode to test the Samsung device.
- A combination file can be used to downgrade the Android version.
- Fix the device does not have the key-DRK issue.
- Fix stuck, hang or stopping in recovery mode.
- Fix a device stuck on the Samsung logo.
- Fix or repair IMEI, Serial Number, and other connectivity related IDs
- Repair Knox
- Change CSC of your Samsung device
- To flash the firmware: Read the tutorial on how to flash the Samsung Combination file to your Samsung Galaxy device.
- Check the Samsung firmware compatibility codes page.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T331 Combination Flash File
Here are the links to the factory binary combination / eng firmware/flash file for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T331.
|Name||Galaxy Tab 4 8.0|
|Android Version||4.4 Kitkat|
We would really love to hear your feedback, suggestions or complaints(if any).
Before you go, please share the post and also subscribe to our blog notification/email to stay updated. Thank you!