This is the download link for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 Repair Firmware/4 File Firmware.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 Full Repair Firmware/4 File Firmware(ROM) can be useful in fixing software-related issues.
Below are some of the servicing functions you can do with a Samsung Repair/4 Files Full Firmware.
- Fix Custom Binary Blocked by FRP
- Restoring to factory defaults
- Fix stuck, hang or stopping in recovery mode.
- Fix a device stuck/hang on the Samsung logo.
- Fix or repair IMEI, Baseband, Serial Number, WiFi, Bluetooth, and other connectivity related IDs
- Repair Knox
- Fix software issues causing the high temperature on device
- Change CSC of your Samsung device
- Update the Android version.
- Fix Camera issues on Samsung phones.
- Fix storage space full error on Samsung phones.
- To fix the slow operation of the Samsung device.
- Fix sensors error on Samsung.
- Fix applications stop working.
- Delete/wipe user data(hard reset), cache, pattern or password.
- Remove root/root access on Samsung.
- Fix software-related sound problems.
Before you continue, here are two important posts you should check out.
- To flash the firmware: Read the tutorial on how to flash the Samsung stock firmware/flash file via Odin
- Check the Samsung firmware compatibility codes page.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 Repair-4 Files Full Firmware
Here are the links to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 Repair/4 Files Full Firmware (ROM).
|Name||Galaxy Tab 3 7.0|
|Android Version||4.1.2 Jelly Bean|
|Name||Galaxy Tab 3 7.0|
|Android Version||4.4.2 Kitkat|
We would really love to hear your feedback, suggestions or complaints(if any).
Before you go, please share the post and also subscribe to our blog notification/email to stay updated. Thank you!
18 thoughts on “Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 Full Repair Firmware”
When flashing custom rom with odin it gives Pbl.bin fail. Does this fix the problem?
It could fix the problem if the firmware you’re flashing is compatible with your Samsung device. Make this is okay.
I have this firmware T210XXBPJ2.
Does second repair firmware compatible for me?
And Is combination firmware and repair firmware the same?
Yes, the second one is compatible. Combination firmware is different from repair firmware. A combination firmware is a developer firmware meant to be used in troubleshooting your device and also useful in fixing FRP and other related locks. A repair firmware is a full firmware unlike the normal stock firmware that has just the PDA, a repair firmware contains the full rom(PDA, CSC, BL, CP) which is meant to be used in fixing software related issues that persist after flashing a stock firmware.
Thank you. Where will I flash repair firmware from BL or AP?
This repair firmware has just one file to flash.
Did you unzip the file?
You can follow the steps in this post. Just select the right boxes and add the firmware.
Yes i unzip the file and it givs me single file.
And when i flash that file odin gives me (PBL.bin NAND Write Start!! Complete(Write) operation failed.)
I guess there is lag in the comments. My last comment is not visible.
I flashed the repair firmware still gives me (PBL.bin NAND Write Start!! Complete(Write) operation failed.)
ı use another usb port but still same .
What’s the current issue with the device and also, are the volume buttons working perfectly?
I upgrade device with smart swich after that device opened and start optimizing applications and while optimizing not finish yet device restart over and over . but after that device Stuck on samsung sm-t210 logo. I cant open tablet. Yes buttons work.
Have you tried the stock firmware here https://samsungflashfiles.net/samsung-galaxy-tab-3-7-0-wifi-sm-t210-stock-rom/?
I have tried version 4.1.2 Jellybean. does it matter which version i tried?
I upgrade device with smart swich after that device opened and start optimizing applications and while optimizing not finish yet device restart over and over . but after that device Stuck on samsung sm-t210 logo. Icant open tablet. Yes buttons work.
Please use the latest version available. Sometimes it’s neccesary to use the latest software when troubleshooting or fixing software related issues.