This is the official Android 4.4.4 Kitkat Global firmware with Google playstore fix for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Max SM-G7200 Android phone.
The flash file for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Max SM-G7200 is necessary when you want to perform any of the following software-related tasks:
- Upgrade/Update your Samsung Galaxy phone’s firmware.
- Reinstall the stock ROM that was officially installed.
- Unroot your Samsung Android device.
- Fix software issues that cause your device OS(Operating System) and apps to hang or misbehave.
- Fix unknown baseband error.
- Fix Samsung devices that are in a boot loop like hanging on the Samsung logo or rebooting continually.
- Use the firmware for Android development purposes.
- Remove malware, virus, and spyware from your Samsung device and more.
To flash the firmware to your Samsung device, we made a comprehensive Samsung Android firmware flashing tutorial using Odin. You will need to read that post to be able to flash a firmware successfully to any Samsung Android device.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Max SM-G7200 4.4.4 Kitkat Global ROM with Google Play store
Here are the links to the stock firmware/flash file for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Max SM-G7200 4.4.4 Kitkat Global ROM with Google Play store.
|Name||Galaxy Grand Max|
|Android Version||4.4.4 Kitkat|
We would really love to hear your feedback, suggestions or complaints(if any).
Before you go, please share the post and also subscribe to our blog notification/email to stay updated. Thank you!