Below is the combination file/eng firmware(flash file) for the Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Tracfone SM-S260DL phone.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Tracfone SM-S260DL combination/engineer/ service flash file (ROM, firmware) can be useful in software-related cases.
Below are some of the servicing functions you can do with a Samsung Combination / Eng (Service)Firmware.
- To remove Google Account FRP(Factory Reset Protection) lock
- Enable ADB/Fastboot access on the locked Samsung phone using the ENG S.boot file
- To remove the Samsung Account lock or Samsung Factory Reset Protection
- Troubleshooting of your Samsung Galaxy device
- Restoring to factory defaults
- It enables the Service menu / Test mode to test the Samsung device.
- A combination file can be used to downgrade the Android version.
- Fix the device does not have the key-DRK issue.
- Fix stuck, hang or stopping in recovery mode.
- Fix a device stuck on the Samsung logo.
- Fix or repair IMEI, Serial Number, and other connectivity related IDs
- Repair Knox
- Change CSC of your Samsung device
- To flash the firmware: Read the tutorial on how to flash the Samsung Combination file to your Samsung Galaxy device.
- Check the Samsung firmware compatibility codes page.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Tracfone SM-S260DL Combination Firmware ROM (Flash File)
Here are the links to the Factory Binary combination / Eng firmware/flash file for the Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Tracfone SM-S260DL.
|Name||J2 Core Tracfone|
|Android Version||8.1 Oreo|
We would really love to hear your feedback, suggestions or complaints(if any).
Before you go, please share the post and also subscribe to our blog notification/email to stay updated. Thank you!
3 thoughts on “Samsung Galaxy J2 Core SM-S260DL Combination File”
i need the combination file for the sm-s260dl with bootloader u2 or u3 and also need the firmware with same bootloader u2 or u3
I’m looking for u3 combination myself did or have you ever found it yet?
We don’t have the U2 or U3 combination firmwares at the moment. We’ll add it as soon as possible. If you’re looking to bypass FRP, you can use our remote support service on https://samsungflashfiles.net/samsung-remote-services/